Tuesday 12 April 2011

Equinox

Our first day is spent  at sea. Alex can't wait to go to kid's club so Simon and I have breakfast a deux. The couple at the next table are brits but they live in Florida. They are holidaying with their two daughters who, like Al, are more interested in kids club than meals. Then we find a spot in the adults only solarium to choose excursions.

At 12 we retrieve Alex for a cookery demonstration before lunch, then he's off again while Simon and I go to a wine tasting. We spend most of the afternoon in and around the pool before getting ready for formal night. Frogs legs to start, and tangerine and apple soup. The food is excellent. Alex goes to the cabin early as he's tired, but he's still reading when we get back. I'm not ready for sleep and the clocks are going back tonight so I check out the show, but don't stay long. It's very professional, but the choreography jars in a way I can't quite put my finger on.

No comments:

Post a Comment